An intern on a social philanthropy mission




There is someone that I would like for you to meet.
This young lady is on fire for social philanthropy.
She is studying journalism and is considering getting her Masters degree in Public Health.
She is fluent in Swahili, but French is her native language, and her English is impeccable.
She currently operates the social initiative House of Avidus.
She hails from Ottawa, Canada, where she attends Carleton University.
Meet. Natalie Liliane.
She is the social responsibility intern for, CJJohnsonWrites.
She will be on hand this summer to facilitate our goal of raising awareness for literacy in Africa.
Particularly, our goal to assist the non-profit organization, Books for Africa, in raising $1,000 for their “Libraries for Cameroon” project.
Three doses of information on Natalie…
1. What do you want to accomplish during this internship?

During this internship, I want to be able to successfully connect and outreach for CJJohnsonWrites and promote Books For Africa through creative and innovative platforms.

2. What are you studying and what are your post collegiate goals?

I am studying Human Rights, with a concentration on rural health development. After graduation I would love to combine public relations, social entrepreneurship and photojournalism with social justice projects such as rural health initiatives.

3. What is one thing that most people do not know about you?

I am a shy person ! I love being around people and enjoy collaborative environments, so I don't think it is something that people expect.
I without a doubt, KNOW, that this young woman will strengthen the world we live in and change our tomorrow!
I am overjoyed to have you on board!
-CJ

Comments